This is a fifteen-hour advanced course on the use of precision rifle. It takes full place at a 200 yard outdoor range. This course is taught by a retired Marine Scout/Sniper and government certified subject matter expert on the use of precision rifles.
Instructor approval is required for this course.
Must be a current, valid FOID owner.
Students must also be at least 21 years old (unless accompanied by a guardian), and due to the Department of State ITAR regulations, tactical training is only available to US Citizens/Legal Residents.
What are the class’s gear requirements?
- Precision rifle capable of shooting 1-inch groups or better at 100 yards (1 MOA)
- 250 rounds per student of match grade ammunition
- Quality scope with a MIL or MOA base reticle
- Rear bag (and shooting bags if you have them)
- Wrist coach or data cards
- Rifle databook or notebooks
- Pen or pencils
- Cheap, small basic calculator (you can use your phone but a calculator is easier)
- Shooting mat
- Durable backpack or cart to carry all of your equipment
- Cleaning kit
- Eye and ear protection
- Sunscreen and a hat are optional, but we will be spending a lot of time in the sun.
- Drinks and food. We will be providing lunch and bottled water. If you are on a special diet, please bring your own food and drinks.
- Highly recommended, but not required:
– Ballistic engine of your choice
– Kestrel or windmeter
– Tripod with the ability to mount to your rifle to it
– Spotting scope
What is your cancellation policy?
- Full refund: 61 or more days from the class
- 50% refund: Between 31 and 60 days from the class
- No refund: Within 30 days of the class