This highly intensive 16-hour CQB training course covers moving and fighting inside structures. Picking up where CQB 1 leaves off, this class will introduce students to advanced techniques and complex problems. Advanced methods of CQB will be taught during this course, and students will be able to quantify these techniques against role players. Students will be using force-on-paper for day 1 and be facing live role players on day 2.
For this class we will use UTM conversion kits for your AR-15 or Glock 17 pistol. If you don’t have a Glock 17 we have ones for you to use (along with holsters). We do not have AR’s for rent, you must supply your own.
UTM conversion kit is supplied with class.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens legally allowed to possess a firearm
- Students must also be at least 21 years old (unless accompanied by a guardian), and due to the Department of State ITAR regulations, tactical training is only available to US Citizens/Legal Residents
- Prior training equivalent to ‘Pistol 1’ and ‘Rifle 1’ from a reputable instructor or school
- Combat clearance techniques
- Barricaded flow
- Hot hallways
- Complex teamwork
- Full team clearance
- You must be in decent physical shape. This is not a physical course, but the majority of the day will be spent on our feet
- You must be proficient with your weapons systems. This is NOT an intro-to-guns course. This is an intermediate-to-advanced CQB-level course. If you need help with the fundamentals look into a Pistol 1 or Rifle 1 course first
- If running a pistol and you don’t have a Glock 17, one will be provided for you
- AR15 or Glock 17UTM conversion kit(s)(included)
- Minimum of 120 rounds of UTM ammunition recommended (can be purchased at class). PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A TACTICS CLASS, YOU MAY SHOOT AS LITTLE OR AS MUCH AS YOU WOULD LIKE
- AR15 magazines (if using an AR)
- Magazine Pouches
- Pants (No shorts)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Eye protection
- Plate Carrier
- Combat apparel
What is your cancellation policy?
- Full refund: 61 or more days from the class
- 50% refund: Between 31 and 60 days from the class
- No refund: Within 30 days of the class