This 1-day course begins with a review of safety protocols and an audit of each individual’s shooting fundamentals and basic skill sets (draw stroke, reloads, etc). During this course, students will learn use of cover/concealment, concealed carry considerations, fighter mindset, and movement. Prior training is required to be eligible to attend this course.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens legally allowed to possess a firearm
- Students must also be at least 21 years old (unless accompanied by a guardian), and due to the Department of State ITAR regulations, tactical training is only available to US Citizens/Legal Residents.
- Prior training equivalent to ‘Pistol 1’ from a reputable instructor or school
What Do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic pistol
- A kydex-type holster affording trigger guard coverage (optional: a concealed holster affording adequate trigger guard coverage and retention)
- No shoulder holsters or small of the back holsters
- Serpa holsters or similar holsters that use the trigger finger to deactivate a retention device ARE NOT allowed
- At least 500 rounds of ammunition
- Weapons maintenance kit
- Eye and ear protection
- Water will be provided
- Clothing suitable for inclement weather
What is your cancellation policy?
- Full refund: 61 or more days from the class
- 50% refund: Between 31 and 60 days from the class
- No refund: Within 30 days of the class
There are no reviews yet.