This 8-hour CQB training course covers the fundamentals of moving and fighting inside structures using shoot houses. This class breaks down the basics of two-man and four-man room entries, providing a solid base for shooters wishing to learn how to safely clear rooms.
For this class we will use UTM conversion kits for your AR-15 or Glock 17 pistol. If you don’t have a Glock 17 we have ones for you to use (along with holsters). We do not have AR’s for rent, you must supply your own. You do not need both, if you only want to use one or the other that’s fine too.
UTM conversion kit is supplied with class.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens legally allowed to possess a firearm
- Students must also be at least 21 years old (unless accompanied by a guardian), and due to the Department of State ITAR regulations, tactical training is only available to US Citizens/Legal Residents
- Prior training equivalent to ‘Pistol 1’ and ‘Rifle 1’ from a reputable instructor or school
- Combat clearance techniques
- Two-man clearing techniques
- Four-man (team) clearing techniques
- Sectors of fire
- Room anatomy
- Engaging potential threats while limiting exposure of the shooter
- Danger areas and priorities of threat
- You must be in decent physical shape. This is not a physical course, but the majority of the day will be spent on our feet
- You must be proficient with your weapons systems. This is NOT an intro-to-guns course. This is an intro to CQB course. If you need help with the fundamentals look into a Pistol 1 or Rifle 1 course first
- If running an AR, you must have your own
- If running a pistol and you don’t have a Glock 17, one will be provided for you
- AR15 or Glock 17UTM conversion kit(s)(included)
- Minimum of 30 rounds of UTM ammunition recommended (can be purchased at class). PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A TACTICS CLASS, YOU MAY SHOOT AS LITTLE OR AS MUCH AS YOU WOULD LIKE
- AR15 magazines (if using an AR)
- Magazine Pouches
- Pants (No shorts)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Eye protection
- Plate Carrier
- Combat apparel
What is your cancellation policy?
- Full refund: 61 or more days from the class
- 50% refund: Between 31 and 60 days from the class
- No refund: Within 30 days of the class