If you’re curious about firearms, whether for personal defense or to learn a new sport, our Women’s Only Course is the perfect place to start. These instructional shooting clinics are designed to teach you firearm safety and the fundamentals of marksmanship, giving you the confidence you need to safely handle and operate a firearm upon completion.
Women’s Only Courses are available only to women — it’s a safe and friendly environment whether you’re picking up a gun for the very first time or are just brushing off some dust and need a little refresher. You’ll immediately feel at ease in this four hour course, and will be provided with a hands-on, one-of-a-kind experience. No experience or equipment is necessary to participate.
Pistol Safety and Range Safety Fundamentals
Pistol Functions and Common Terminologies
Loading and Unloading
Cleaning and Storage of Firearms
Shooting on a live range under instructor supervision
Ladies only, no other experience is required.
- No open-toed shoes allowed.
- Low-cut shirts are discouraged.
- Safety glasses.
- Electronic hearing protection is recommended, but we have foam ear plugs available for free.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Full refund: 61 or more days from the class
- 50% refund: Between 31 and 60 days from the class
- No refund: Within 30 days of the class