This 1-day course lays the foundation that all future rifle training will rest on. Safety, range etiquette, weapon operation, accessories, fundamentals of fire, shooting/ready positions, rapid target acquisition, target transitions, clearing of stoppages, rapid fire, and fighter mindset are the main subjects tackled in this essential course. Though this course is built for beginners, the subject matter and technique is designed to allow students to build realistic skills that can survive the test of stress and small-time constraints.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm.
- Students must also be at least 21 years old (unless accompanied by a guardian), and due to the Department of State ITAR regulations, tactical training is only available to US Citizens/Legal Residents.
What Do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic AR/M4/AK platform
- 5 magazines with at least 1 magazine holder
- 400-500 rounds of ammunition
- You may bring steel cased ammo, and you may shoot reloads (at your own risk), but you may not shoot steel penetrating core ammunition (Green tip)
- Eye and ear protection
- Comfortable footwear, we will be on our feet all day
- Sunscreen/ bugspray
- Water will be provided, but you may want to bring your own snacks
- Clothing suitable for the weather
- Brimmed hat (recommended, but not required)
Aurora Sportsmans Club
7749 Rueff Rd
Waterman, IL 60556
What is your cancellation policy?
- Full refund: 61 or more days from the class
- 50% refund: Between 31 and 60 days from the class
- No refund: Within 30 days of the class
There are no reviews yet.