The Christmas season is coming up! That said, everyone is going to be out shopping for presents, or for food to cook for family, and yet most people are making themselves easy targets for thieves busy season! Get some situational awareness training now!!!
A four hour course that goes over personal safety and helps you increase awareness in your everyday life so you don’t become another statistic. It teaches you to be more proactive in regards to your safety and stresses risk avoidance rather than confrontation. If you make yourself a harder target, you decrease your chance of a confrontation.
You Will Receive:
- Refuse To Be a Victim book and all class materials
- Refuse To Be a Victim Certificate (upon completion of the full class)
Millions Of People Are Victims of Crime Annually- Don’t Be One Of Them!
Improve your personal safety strategies with the NRA Refuse To Be A Victim® (RTBAV) Seminar and learn practical information geared toward awareness and avoidance of criminal attack. Experts agree that the single most important step toward ensuring your personal safety is making the decision to refuse to be a victim. That means you must have an overall personal safety strategy in place before you need it. Through our Refuse To Be A Victim® Seminar, you can learn the personal safety tips and techniques you need to avoid dangerous situations and avoid becoming a victim. Hundreds of federal, state, and local law enforcement officials nationwide have implemented Refuse To Be A Victim® into their crime prevention and community policing initiatives.
- Mental conditioning and situational awareness to help you learn common mistakes that jeopardize your personal safety and ensuring your public presence doesn’t put you at risk
- Physical security with items every person should and shouldn’t carry on their person along with practical defensive tools, techniques, and other training options
- Using technology as smart safety solution and technological/cyber security
- Workplace security and understanding the inherent vulnerability of certain professions
- Information about the psychology of the criminal mind and understanding criminal cues and mindset
- How to make your home safe and secure
- Automobile and travel security
- And much more…
A: It is a personal safety program that teaches strategies you can use to avoid situations where self-defense is required. This course focuses on proactive courses of action, rather than reactive. Criminals prefer easy targets. By making yourself more difficult to prey upon, you lessen your risk of criminal attack. That means having a personal safety strategy in place before you need it.
Q: Is this a firearms course?
A: No. This teaches you how to avoid being in a situation where you might need to use a firearm.
What to Bring:
A notebook and a pen.
Water will be provided, but you’re free to bring other snacks.
Do you have a private group of friends you want to get together to do a Refuse To Be a Victim seminar? We can schedule that, just call Joe at (630) 538-2680 to discuss availability.
Are you a business that wants to help make their employees feel safer both when they are both on and off the clock? We can schedule that too, just call to discuss dates and times, we can also make custom presentations based on your particular industry or office setting.
There are no reviews yet.