- This event has passed.
July 17, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$500
This 1-day course begins with a review of safety protocols and an audit of each individual’s shooting fundamentals. During this course, students will be introduced to movement, use of cover and/or concealment, alternate body positions, scenario-based stress fires, fighter mindset, and more. This course requires prior training equivalent to ‘Rifle 1’.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm
- Prior training equivalent to ‘Rifle 1’
- Students must also be at least 21 years old (unless accompanied by a guardian), and due to the Department of State ITAR regulations, tactical training is only available to US Citizens/Legal Residents.
What do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic AR/M4/AK platform
- 5 magazines with at least 1 magazine holder
- 400-500 rounds of ammunition
- You may bring steel cased ammo, and you may shoot reloads (at your own risk), but you may not shoot steel penetrating core ammunition (Green tip)
- Eye and ear protection
- Comfortable footwear, we will be on our feet all day
- Sunscreen/ bugspray
- Water will be provided, but you may want to bring your own snacks
- Clothing suitable for any weather
- Brimmed hat (recommended, but not required)
Aurora Sportsmans Club
7749 Rueff Rd
Waterman, IL 60556
What is your cancellation policy?
- Full refund: 61 or more days from the class
- 50% refund: Between 31 and 60 days from the class
- No refund: Within 30 days of the class