July 2 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$350
This 1-day course lays the foundation that all future rifle training will rest on. Safety, range etiquette, weapon operation, accessories, fundamentals of fire, shooting/ready positions, rapid target acquisition, target transitions, clearing of stoppages, rapid fire, and fighter mindset are the main subjects tackled in this essential course. Though this course is built for beginners, the subject matter and technique is designed to allow students to build realistic skills that can survive the test of stress and small-time constraints.
Who Can Attend?
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm.
- Students must also be at least 21 years old (unless accompanied by a guardian), and due to the Department of State ITAR regulations, tactical training is only available to US Citizens/Legal Residents.
What Do You Need?
- A quality semi-automatic AR/M4/AK platform
- 5 magazines with at least 1 magazine holder
- 400 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- Comfortable footwear, we will be on our feet all day
- Sunscreen/ bugspray
- Lunch and water will be provided, but you may want to bring your own snacks
- Clothing suitable for the weather